Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSE&Q)
COSL Drilling Europe AS shall deliver world class performance to our customers and develop a positive HSE&Q culture by continuously improving our HSE&Q standard.
All management and personnel are committed to:
Zero philosophy with regards to; personnel injuries, damage to the environment, equipment and assets.
COSL Drilling Europe AS seeks to achieve this by:
- Integrating HSE&Q in all activities and work processes;
- Clear and visible leadership in risk management in order to prevent major accidents;
- Identify and prevent risk exposure in all areas of operation on the basis that all accidents are preventable;
- Actively work with the authorities, clients and contractors to reduce risk and improve the HSE&Q standard;
- Building a culture where you are expected to stop and correct;
- Encourage and reinforce safe behaviour;
- Develop the competence of our employees and motivate employee participation;
- React on negative trends in HSE performance proactively;
We acknowledge that non-conformities, incidents and accidents may happen and in that case we are committed to;
- Reporting and follow-up non conformities, incidents and accidents.
- Investigate and learn from the reported non conformities, incidents and accidents in order to prevent reoccurrence or similar incidents from happening.
COSL Drilling Europe AS
Stavanger December 2012